Bio

My photo
former US Marine, retired police; in other words, professional babysitter. "Ah's jes' th' ign'nt sonuva po' ol' shahcroppah, yas ah is. . ."

20101025

Republican Woman...stay away from me


1st collector for Republican Woman...stay away from me
Follow my videos on vodpod

*Download the MP3 at jasirix.bandcamp.com*

LYRICS
Look what Sarah Palin done started
A bunch of candidates with the intellect of starlets
On the surface they seem like they're harmless
But what if they win and end they up in congress
The result would be carnage I'm just being honest
How high's your education if you can't name your college
I guess your resume needed polish
I'm you you not me that's y'all witch
Look what at what they'lll do to win a office
Pour 100 million dollars down a faucet
Now that's fl

No comments: