Bio

My photo
former US Marine, retired police; in other words, professional babysitter. "Ah's jes' th' ign'nt sonuva po' ol' shahcroppah, yas ah is. . ."

20101029

Moby - Extreme Ways ( from The Bourne Ultimatum )


Moby - Extreme Ways ( from The Bourne Ultimatum )
Follow my videos on vodpod

film from The Bourne Ultimatum 2007
Music by Moby - Extreme Ways

Extreme ways are back again
Extreme places I didn、t know
I broke everything new again
Everything that I、d owned
I threw it out the windows, came along
Extreme ways I know move apart
The colours of my sea
Perfect colour sea



Extreme ways that help me
That help me out at night
Extreme places I had gone
But never seen any light
Dirty basements, dirty noise
Dirty places coming through
Extreme worlds alone
Did you ever like it planned

I wou

No comments: