Bio

My photo
former US Marine, retired police; in other words, professional babysitter. "Ah's jes' th' ign'nt sonuva po' ol' shahcroppah, yas ah is. . ."

20100608

Sandra Bullock & Scarlett Johannson Kiss At MTV Awards (PHOTOS)


i admit to bias. i'm used to real people and real affection.



as for blindness, i was blinded during a tonsillectomy in October 1962. the ether they used to knock me out got into my eyes. got most of my eyesight back.



i'm not lying; i'd rather say nothing than lie. waste of time and energy.



my ex-wife used to get mad at me because i couldn't/wouldn't get jealous.



two girls kissing (or more) doesn't turn me on any more than two guys kissing (or more). especially when it looks fake to me.



while Sandra might be somewhat attractive, Scarlett doesn't do anything for me.



i prefer real emotion. otherwise it's as sanitized and manufactured as everything and everyone else is nowadays.
About Video
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: