Bio

My photo
former US Marine, retired police; in other words, professional babysitter. "Ah's jes' th' ign'nt sonuva po' ol' shahcroppah, yas ah is. . ."

20110718

Sarah Palin Film, 'The Undefeated,' Sits At 0 Percent Rating On Rotten Tomatoes


"Why doesn't anyone like me? I'm gonna maybe run for President if perhaps I feel like it's my destiny and I'm so popular and loved and there's a chance I might actually do something in the future besides taking people for a ride and scamming them for everything they have and lifting their hopes while I change my mind and dash them again when I can't deliver because I'm a TV star and a Governor and my first album hasn't even been released yet and I still have to do my Broadway show because I have a bus tour I can't complete until my movie's a hit because it says good things about me and I'm so tough and mavericky and I have a devoted following who hang on my every word and I'm not crazy like Michele Bachmann but I just like to play with people's minds while I take their money and spend it on clothes and trips and oh I don't know I wanna go to Arizona and be close to Bristol because she's already bought an expensive house but she's already leasing it out but God loves me and tells me what to do and we need new endorsemen­ts and I really, really love my family and I'm tired of those books and the lamestream media saying bad things about me because they don't know me and they make fun of me and that isn't right because the kids are rowdy and SOMEBODY NOTICE ME!!!"
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost